Friday, July 24, 2009

Life is Good and Full of New Adventures



Well, it official... I'm really on my way to becoming a bad ass!

This is how I know...
1. I have mountain bike gear like a real professional... shoes, shorts, helmet, gloves, etc.
2. Even though I don't actually have professional skills... Kricket told me I look like a professional... seriously, not a lie!
3. The Deva girls (who just won several national titles last weekend) told me I was
4. They wrote it on my jersey (... and yes, I have a jersey)!
5. I'm learning to paddle board today (on a ice cold lake)
6. I had my first digger yesterday (I ate it while biking with the Deva girls and a World Champ, Ned)... and I was proud!

(This is the 1st big scratch/scab I've had in an extremely long time!)

7. My schedule this week has resulted in aching muscles and an addiction to moving! :-)

Tues AM: 27+ Mile Bike Ride
Tues PM: Sports Conditioning at Core Value
Weds AM: Ride along-side Nordic team during Rollerski training
Weds PM: Dance technique in early afternoon/ Went to short-track to watch the real peeps
Thurs AM: 1.5 hour jog/hike up the Animas (that seriously almost made my lungs explode)
Thurs PM: Hottie Pilates/ 10 mile ride and crash
Fri AM: Quick bike ride
Fri PM: Scheduled to learn how to paddle board at Trout Lake

Life is good and full of new adventures!!!

No comments: