Monday, June 29, 2009

Jackalope Hunting Season







Hi friends!

I love road trips... seriously, I love them! They're even better when I'm all by myself because I can sing my little off-key heart out! I just drove up to Casper, WY this weekend to work with a vibrant group of dancers. During my (almost) 4 hour drive yesterday, I took note of some pretty spectacular sites and tried to document via photograph while driving/singing/eating/drinking (water only). I'm a multifaceted driver, what more should I say?

Here are pictures from my amazing drive through Wyoming!

At first glance, those pictures look pretty boring, however, in the top picture, there is a buffalo silhouette. I've heard that those incredible animal figures mark the land of a small named multi-zillionaire that resides in Omaha... regardless, I appreciate the eye candy!

The second picture, is, in my opinion... art or a new version of Where's Waldo! In the right-hand corner there is a jackalope. If you're into hunting for jackalobe (which I don't believe in because I'm a vegetarian), you can get your one day permit in Douglas, WY. It's only good for June 31st... that's in two days for the interested... hurry!

I return to WY in August, until then...

KE... now B


No comments: